The Children’s Centre is open from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. We are closed on Bank Holidays and in the week between Christmas and New Year.
Chapel Allerton Childrens Centre
16 Blake Grove
Chapel Allerton Children’s Centre offers support and advice to families under 5 within the Chapel Allerton area. Some services take place in the Children’s Centre but home visits can be offered.
The services offered include
- Support and advice on confident parenting including boundaries and routines, play and learning
- child and family healthy eating, relationships and wellbeing,
- safety in the home
Support to access specialist advice on
- debt and finance including Job Centre
- child and family health services, including breastfeeding support
- domestic violence
- Links to Jobcentre Plus and Adult Education including ESOL classes
We also offer
- Parenting courses including Preparation for Birth and Beyond, HENRY (Health, Exercise and Nutrition in the Really Young), Incredible Babies and Incredible Toddlers. Bookstart Courses are offered in the home.
- Day Care from 8am to 6pm
- Free nursery places for 3 & 4 year olds and eligible 2 year olds
- Integrated Two Year Health Checks
- Drop in parent and toddler groups, where you can play alongside your child and meet other families, can be accessed at Meanwood or Chapeltown Children’s Centres
If you are interested in accessing any Children’s Centre groups and services please drop into the Centre and ask to speak to a Family Outreach Worker Alternatively you can If you are interested in accessing any Children’s Centre groups and services please drop into the Centre and ask to speak to a Family Outreach Worker. Alternatively you can contact via the details on the right hand side.