Meanwood Childrens Centre
Meanwood Children’s Centres offers support and advice to families under 5 within the Meanwood area. Some services take place in the Children’s Centre but home visits can be offered.
The services offered include support and advice on:
- confident parenting including boundaries, routines, play and learning
- child and family healthy eating, relationships and wellbeing
- safety in the home.
Support to access specialist advice on:
- debt and finance
- child and family health services, including breastfeeding support
- Domestic Violence
- Jobcentre Plus and Adult Education
We also offer:
- Drop in parent and toddler group where you can play alongside your child and meet other local families
- Courses including Preparation for Birth and Beyond, HENRY (Health, Exercise and Nutrition in the Really Young), Incredible Babies, Incredible Toddlers and Baby Steps. Bookstart courses are offered in the home. Not all courses are offered at Meanwood CC - please phone for more information
- Healthy Start Vouchers
- Free nursery places for 3 & 4 year olds and eligible 2 year olds
- Day Care from 8am to 6pm
- Integrated Two Year Health Checks
If you are interested in accessing any Children’s Centre groups and services please drop into the Centre and ask to speak to a Family Outreach Worker.